Restaurants & Bars
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana - All Inclusive Bávaro Beach
In the complex you'll find a wide variety of specialities, theme cuisine and restaurants. We want you to feel like you're in culinary paradise; executive chef Alex Rodríguez and Faustino Rodríguez, director of food and drinks, with vast restaurant experience, direct the team of chefs throughout the resort.
We offer a dining experience of 6 theme restaurants which offer a wide range of cuisine (gourmet, Japanese, Italian, Seafood, Tex-Mex, grill and meat). Remember that you can enjoy the à la carte restaurants at the Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana.
- Main Restaurant
- "Le Gourmet" Gourmet Restaurant
- Mikado Japanese Restaurant
- "Santa Fe" Tex-Mex Restaurant
- "Garden Grill" Restaurant
- "El Pescador" Restaurant
Orquídea Restaurant, international cuisine buffet
Breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner with traditional dishes from international cuisine.
Theme dining nights by country.
Smoking is not permitted.
"Le Gourmet" Gourmet Restaurant
À la carte restaurant where you can taste French gourmet cuisine, so you can enjoy the cradle of nouvelle cuisine.
- Traditional "Les Halles" onion soup
- Smoked Salmon and Shrimp Relief with Caribbean Fruits and Sour Cheese
- Lobster Vol-au-vent
Mikado Japanese Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with traditional Japanese cuisine served to your taste with chopsticks for a total immersion, or if you don't dare you can go back to typical silverware. sushi, teka maki, etc. You can also enjoy a real Tepanyaki dinner (cooking show in the best Oriental style)
- Selection of Sushi Rolls
- Selection of Seafood and Filet Mignon
- Ice Cream Tempura
"Santa Fe" Tex-Mex Restaurant
À la carte restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Tex-Mex cuisine. beans, fajitas…
- Tequila Shrimp served with rice and crunchy Charro hat and guacamole
- Combo of mixed fajitas
- Big Hamburger
"Garden Grill" Restaurant
À la carte restaurant where you'll find the authentic flavour of grilled meats with their original seasonings. Yeehaw!
- Beef fillet
"El Pescador" Restaurant
À la carte restaurant with conventional seafood cuisine, the sea as an essential culinary source.
- Mixed grill of Caribbean Fish and Shellfish.
- Salmon Ribbon with Julienne of Leeks
- Beef tenderloin medallions with port reduction